23-27 Oct. 2011 • St. Augustine, Florida
• There is no registration fee. However, you must reserve a hotel room by September 23, 2011 in order to participate.
•The daily room rates for participants are $189(single, with or without accompanying non-participant partner); $120 (two participants per room); $97 (three participants per room); $85 (four participants per room). Rate includes breakfast, coffee breaks etc.
• The rooms will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
• For lodging at the symposium hotel, the Casa Monica, please use the links provided below to book your room directly with the hotel. Please note that if you select a double room, you should find your own roommate. If you require a triple or quadruple room, please contact Gina Adams and she will assist you.
• Link to Standard Single or Double Occupancy on hotel site.
• Your registration will be confirmed by the symposium coordinator, Gina Adams, who will also coordinate the hotel reservations (Special hotel requests and other conference related questions should be addressed to Gina: firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Participants are encouraged to present posters and to submit poster abstracts.
• Up to 12 abstracts will be selected for short oral presentations.
• Please do not book hotel rooms independently.
We look forward to your participation in this symposium.
Walt de Heer, Chair
Claire Berger, Co-Chair